Dr. Daniel Batlan
Founded Specialized Pain Management in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the year 2000.
Dr. Daniel Batlan’s professional resume is SECOND TO NONE.
He graduated Cum Laude from an Ivy League College (The University of Pennsylvania) where he earned a BA degree in Biology, and The Loyola University Chicago-Stritch School of Medicine, where he earned his MD degree. He also completed an Anesthesiology Residency at the #1 hospital in the country (The Johns Hopkins Hospital) and an Interventional Pain Management Fellowship at the #4 hospital in the country (The Cleveland Clinic Foundation). These rankings are provided by the respected magazine U.S. News & World Report.
We Treat the Following Conditions
- Low Back Pain (Acute or Chronic)
- Neck Pain (Acute or Chronic)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Pinched Nerves & Sciatica
- Shingles (Post Herpetic Neuralgia)
- Sports Injuries
- Automobile Accidents, Slip and Fall & Other Injuries
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis
- Cancer Pain
- Diabetic & Ischemic Neuropathy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Fibromyalgia & Musculoskeletal Pain
- Gastrointestinal & Pelvic Disorders
- Headache (Migraine, Tension, Etc.)
Our Practice Philosophy
Pain Management is a specialty field that addresses the needs of patients that suffer from chronic and acute painful conditions. No one should accept a life of pain and suffering. You cannot reach your full potential as a thinking and feeling human being if you are preoccupied with the struggle against pain. The goals of Specialized Pain Management are to relieve pain and suffering, as well as to improve the functional and psychological well-being of our patients.